Study BSc Economics at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University. The programme offers comprehensive training in the quantitative and theoretical tools used to study economics. Students get the chance to specialize in any of the following areas: marketing, international business, and finance. They receive a rigorous grounding in econometric, macroeconomic, and microeconomic theories.
The programme offers a wide range of elective modules with several applied and theoretical topics. It also provides specialized modules that offer an enhanced understanding of economic theory. Its content was designed to allow students to choose modules that best match their academic interests.
In year three, students will take modules designed to give them a more thorough understanding of the global economy, with a special focus on the Chinese economy. These are complemented by finance modules that offer an understanding of businesses and how they contribute to the development of China and other countries. Module leaders continue to work to develop links with private and public sectors, with the aim to offer work placements that provide students with opportunities to apply their academic skills to actual workplaces.
1. Be able to apply economic theories to the workings of actual world markets.
2. Learn to identify and analyse creative solutions to problems related to economic and business policy.
3. Earn interpretative, empirical, and analytical skills that are highly valued in several employment sectors.
4. Be well-prepared for specialist and management roles in business and other industries, including international organizations, the financial sector, civil service, and local government.
5. Earn a good foundation for further studies.
This program has no reviews.