Environmental Conservation in the South Island, New Zealand
- Building & Construction Projects
- Tree Planting
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Please visit the website for details.
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Accommodation: Shared rooms in caravans, hostels, bunk houses, shearer's quarters or camping (tents are provided).
* Food: 3 meals a day and weekends. Volunteers help in the preparation of food.
* Training: Orientation upon arrival and training
* Support: 24 hour support from on-site coordinator and project leaders.
* Wildlife guidebook and map of location.
* Certificate of Appreciation, optional Conservation Volunteer Certificate available (at additional cost) if volunteers have done 40 hours volunteering or more.
* Volunteer ID Card with special offers and discounts
* All Project-related travel
Experience and passion for working in the community and interacting with the people are needed. Participants must also possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn the environment and the place's culture.
- Online Application