The summer French immersion school for teenagers has been offered every summer since 2005 by Edu-inter. Through this summer camp, hundreds of teenagers live and learn French in Quebec City. This highly international program welcomes students from more than 20 countries. Students attend French classes in the morning, from 8:30am to 11:45am. Classes are organized into seven levels, and help students develop all four communication skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Students will also study grammar and phonetics.
In the afternoons, students can select from a wide variety of programs. These options are pre-selected on a week-by-week basis. Multi-activity and multi-sports programs are operated directly by the Edu-inter team. These programs offer students fun and varied activities every afternoon. Art programs and sport programs are mostly offered in collaboration with local partners and provide students with opportunities to mix with local teenagers.
Cultural activities include excursions to Montreal to visit La Ronde theme park and the Montreal Jazz Festival, LE Cirque du Soleil, the Festival de Québec, and whale-watching at Tadoussac.
1. Live in a complete French immersion experience in the Canadian city of Quebec.
2. Benefit from a balanced schedule, with French classes in the mornings and activities in the afternoons.
3. Take advantage of studying French in a 100-percent French-speaking city.
4. Participate in fun and varied activities every afternoon during your stay in Canada.
5. Spend 2-8 weeks living and studying in Quebec City.
This program has no reviews.